According to art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) of 27 April 2016, we inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the Polish Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, ul. Czerniakowska 231, 00-416 Warsaw (Correspondence address: Eastern Center for the Treatment of Burns and Reconstructive Surgery, Krasnystawska 52, 21-010 Łęczna, Poland).
- Personal data of people who use our website www.17zjazd.ptchprie.pl and report their participation in the scientific conference by completing the application form we process, because it is necessary to perform the contract. We also process personal data for direct marketing of symposia organized in the future (if additional consent is expressed).
- Your personal data may be disclosed only to entities authorized by us - our employees and processors (invoicing, accounting office, printing house) and entities authorized to obtain personal data based on the law. Your data will not be shared with any other third parties.
- If we process personal data on the basis of a contract, legitimate interest of the controller, the processing period lasts until the contract is performed, cessation of the above-mentioned interest or opposition. For marketing consents, personal data will be processed for this purpose until the consent is withdrawn.
- You have the right to access your personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to raise objections and the right to transfer data in cases and on the terms set out in the provisions of the GDPR. You can exercise the right to revoke your consent at any time, but without affecting the legality of the processing that was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your personal data is voluntary, but you can not register for the conference without providing it.
- Your data will not be profiled.